Simone Treiger Sredni
Affiliation: Children's Memorial Hospital
- Microenvironment alters epigenetic and gene expression profiles in Swarm rat chondrosarcoma tumorsChristopher A Hamm
Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Genetics, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
BMC Cancer 10:471. 2010..Previous studies with this model revealed that tumor microenvironment could significantly influence chondrosarcoma malignancy...
- Pan-cytokeratin immunoexpression in Wilms' tumors: a simple approach for understanding tumor epithelial differentiationSimone Treiger Sredni
Department of Pathology, Hospital do Cancer, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 122:181-3. 2004..We observed that the intensity of the expression of AE1AE3 in the epithelial component of Wilms' tumors directly correlated with the degree of maturity of the epithelial structures correspondent to the collecting ducts...
- Upregulation of mir-221 and mir-222 in atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumors: potential therapeutic targetsSimone Treiger Sredni
Cancer Biology and Epigenomics Program, Children s Memorial Research Center, Department of Pediatrics, Feinberg School of Medicine, Children s Memorial Hospital, 2300 Children s Plaza, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Childs Nerv Syst 26:279-83. 2010..The aim of this study is to search for new therapeutic targets for atypical teratoid-rhabdoid tumors (ATRT)...
- Rhabdoid tumor: gene expression clues to pathogenesis and potential therapeutic targetsSamantha Gadd
Department of Pathology, Northwestern University s Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
Lab Invest 90:724-38. 2010....
- Histone deacetylases expression in atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumorsSimone Treiger Sredni
Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Ann and Robert H Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago, 225 E Chicago Avenue, Box 28, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Childs Nerv Syst 29:5-9. 2013..We hypothesized that specific HDAC family members are deregulated in ATRT and therefore a more selective class of HDACi would be beneficial to patients with ATRT...
- Hepatoblastomas and liver development: a study of cytokeratin immunoexpression in twenty-nine hepatoblastomasMariana Morais Cajaiba
Department of Pathology, Research and Medical Center, Hospital do Cancer AC Camargo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Pediatr Dev Pathol 9:196-202. 2006..These data aid in understanding the ontogenesis of HBs and may be used in histopathological diagnosis...
- Myogenesis in Wilms tumorsSimone Treiger Sredni
Pediatr Dev Pathol 7:668-9; author reply 670. 2004