Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Pediatric parenteral nutrition: putting the microscope on macronutrients and micronutrientsJulie Slicker
Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201 1997, USA
Nutr Clin Pract 24:481-6. 2009..Some of the issues discussed in this article include glucose infusion rates, cycling of parenteral nutrition, copper and manganese toxicity, and the provision of glutamine, selenium, and carnitine...
- Nutrition algorithms for infants with hypoplastic left heart syndrome; birth through the first interstage periodJulie Slicker
Clinical Nutrition, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 8:89-102. 2013....
- Perioperative Feeding Approaches in Single Ventricle Infants: A Survey of 46 CentersJulie Slicker
Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wis, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 11:707-715. 2016..Variability continues in the immediate post-operative and interstage periods. Further opportunities exist for investigation, standardization and development of best-practice feeding guidelines...
- Subjective global nutritional assessment in critically ill childrenSarah Vermilyea
Clinical Nutrition Department, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 37:659-66. 2013..The authors hypothesized that subjective global nutrition assessment (SGNA) could identify malnutrition in the PICU and predict nutrition-associated morbidities...
- Normal interstage growth after the norwood operation associated with interstage home monitoringDavid A Hehir
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 53201, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 33:1315-22. 2012..Daily observation of oxygen saturation, weight change, and enteral intake together with implementation of a multidisciplinary feeding protocol is associated with excellent interstage growth and survival...