A S Robb
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Safety and tolerability of aripiprazole in the treatment of irritability associated with autistic disorder in pediatric subjects (6-17 years old):results from a pooled analysis of 2 studiesAdelaide S Robb
Center for Clinical and Community Research, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Prim Care Companion CNS Disord 13:. 2011..With increasing use of atypical antipsychotics among pediatric patients, detailed information about safety and tolerability is crucial...
- Sertraline treatment of children and adolescents with posttraumatic stress disorder: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trialAdelaide S Robb
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Ave, N W, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 20:463-71. 2010..The aim of this study was to evaluate the safety and efficacy of sertraline in children and adolescents who met Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edition (DSM-IV) criteria for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)...
- Managing irritability and aggression in autism spectrum disorders in children and adolescentsAdelaide S Robb
Department of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, George Washington University Medical Center, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Dev Disabil Res Rev 16:258-64. 2010..Medications to treat the irritability will be discussed across categories of antipsychotics, antidepressants, antihypertensive agents, and others. Emphasis will be placed on medications with the most safety and efficacy and FDA approval...
- Glycopyrrolate for treatment of clozapine-induced sialorrhea in three adolescentsAdelaide S Robb
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue NW, Washington, D C, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 18:99-107. 2008..The aim of this case study was to report preliminary data on the effectiveness and tolerability of glycopyrrolate for the treatment of clozapine-induced sialorrhea, or excessive flow of saliva, in an adolescent population...
- Case study. Risperidone-Induced neuroleptic malignant syndrome in an adolescentA S Robb
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, The Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 10:327-30. 2000..This article presents a risperidone-induced case in the youngest patient to date, raising issues concerning our perceptions, the safety of newer neuroleptics, and treatment of NMS...
- Supplemental nocturnal nasogastric refeeding for better short-term outcome in hospitalized adolescent girls with anorexia nervosaAdelaide S Robb
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:1347-53. 2002..This study compared the short-term outcomes of standard oral refeeding and supplemental nocturnal nasogastric refeeding...
- Eating disorders in malesAdelaide S Robb
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20010 2970, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 11:399-418, xi. 2002..This article reviews subgroups of boys who are at higher risk for developing eating disorders. The article commences with the difference in male perceptions of body image and dieting behaviors...
- Eating disorders in children. Diagnosis and age-specific treatmentA S Robb
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Pediatrics, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 24:259-70. 2001..With appropriate evaluation and treatment, eating disorders can be stopped in childhood...
- Eating disorders and health insurance understanding and overcoming obstacles to treatmentTomas J Silber
Department of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 11:419-28, xii. 2002....
- Nocturnal nasogastric refeeding for hospitalized adolescent boys with anorexia nervosaTomas J Silber
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington DC 20010, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 25:415-8. 2004..Their average length of hospitalization was also shorter. Nocturnal nasogastric refeeding, complementing oral refeeding, should be considered as an alternative initial therapy for weight restoration in males with anorexia nervosa...
- Changes in positive and negative syndrome scale-derived hostility factor in adolescents with schizophrenia treated with aripiprazole: post hoc analysis of randomized clinical trial dataAdelaide S Robb
Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010 2970, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 20:33-8. 2010..This post hoc analysis evaluated the effects of aripiprazole on Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS) Hostility factor scores in adolescents with schizophrenia...
- A dose-response study of OROS methylphenidate in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderMark A Stein
Department of Psychiatry, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Pediatrics 112:e404. 2003..This study was conducted to examine dosage effects on ADHD symptoms and stimulant side effects and to explore potential moderating effects of ADHD subtype...