- High AC/A Ratio Esotropia: Do We Really Need to Be Using Bifocals?Scott E Olitsky
From Children s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri
Am Orthopt J 66:5-9. 2016..While this is a popular treatment modality, there is actually no good data to indicate that this should be considered a standard of care...
- Reading disorders in childrenScott E Olitsky
Department of Ophthalmology, Children s Mercy Hospital, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64108, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 50:213-24. 2003..Treatment of these disorders requires a multidisciplinary approach involving educators, psychologists, and physicians. Parents, physicians, and school officials should understand that there are no quick cures for these children...
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: diagnosis and managementScott E Olitsky
Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Am Fam Physician 82:785-90. 2010....
- Learning disordersNorman Medow
Children s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri, USA
J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus 40:92-4. 2003
- AmblyopiaPatrick DeRespinis
J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus 40:132-5. 2003