Holly J Meany
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Pediatric phase I trial design using maximum target inhibition as the primary endpointHolly Meany
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 102:909-12. 2010..This adaptive trial design appears to be feasible, safe, and efficient and warrants further evaluation for development of molecularly targeted agents...
- 18-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) evaluation of nodular lesions in patients with Neurofibromatosis type 1 and plexiform neurofibromas (PN) or malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors (MPNST)Holly Meany
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:59-64. 2013..Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with volumetric analysis and 18-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) were utilized to monitor symptomatic nodular lesions...
- Utility of PET scans to predict disease relapse in pediatric patients with Hodgkin lymphomaHolly J Meany
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, District of Columbia 20010, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 48:399-402. 2007..Numerous studies report that PET scan offers increased sensitivity, specificity and predictive values as compared to computed tomography (CT) in adult lymphoma patients...
- The plasma and cerebrospinal fluid pharmacokinetics of erlotinib and its active metabolite (OSI-420) after intravenous administration of erlotinib in non-human primatesHolly J Meany
Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 62:387-92. 2008..We evaluated the plasma and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pharmacokinetics of erlotinib and its active metabolite OSI-420 after an intravenous (IV) dose in a non-human primate model...
- Phase 2 trial of recombinant tumor necrosis factor-alpha in combination with dactinomycin in children with recurrent Wilms tumorHolly J Meany
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Immunother 31:679-83. 2008..The combination was well tolerated. Although grade 3/4 adverse events were reported, dose adjustments were not required. Toxicities resolved without significant interventions...
- Pharmacokinetics of temozolomide administered in combination with O6-benzylguanine in children and adolescents with refractory solid tumorsHolly J Meany
Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, 10 Center Drive, Bldg 10 CRC Rm 1 5750, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 65:137-42. 2009..Temozolomide pharmacokinetics were evaluated in children receiving concurrent O(6)-benzylguanine (O(6)BG), which enhanced the hematological toxicity of temozolomide...
- Clinical outcome in children with recurrent neuroblastoma treated with ABT-751 and effect of ABT-751 on proliferation of neuroblastoma cell lines and on tubulin polymerization in vitroHolly J Meany
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 54:47-54. 2010....