Olcay Y Jones
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Effects of fludarabine treatment on murine lupus nephritisO Y Jones
Department of Pediatrics, University of South Florida All Children s Hospital, St Petersburg, Florida 33701, USA
Lupus 13:912-6. 2004..Although few trials of fludarabine for human SLE have been conducted, additional studies may be warranted...
- A multicenter case-control study on predictive factors distinguishing childhood leukemia from juvenile rheumatoid arthritisOlcay Y Jones
Department of Pediatric Rheumatology, Children s National Medical Center, George Washington University, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Pediatrics 117:e840-4. 2006..Such presentation may lead to misdiagnosis of a child with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA). This study was designed to identify the predictive factors for leukemia using basic clinical and laboratory information...
- Developments in the classification and treatment of the juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathiesLisa G Rider
Environmental Autoimmunity Group, Program of Clinical Research, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, CRC 4 2352, MSC 1301, 10 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892 1301, USA Myositis Center, Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, George Washington University, G 400, 2150 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20037, USA Electronic address
Rheum Dis Clin North Am 39:877-904. 2013..Although daily oral corticosteroids remain the backbone of treatment, disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs are almost always used adjunctively and biologic therapies may benefit patients with recalcitrant disease. ..
- Long-term follow-up after non-myeloablative transplant of bone and marrow in BXSB miceOlcay Y Jones
Section Pediatric Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC 20307, USA
Lupus 18:813-21. 2009..The results suggest the importance of the innate immune system in disease pathogenesis and a role for MSC in immunomodulation...
- Abatacept and sodium thiosulfate for treatment of recalcitrant juvenile dermatomyositis complicated by ulceration and calcinosisBita Arabshahi
Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children, Fairfax, VA 22031, USA
J Pediatr 160:520-2. 2012..This combination therapy resulted in significant reductions in muscle and skin inflammation, decreased corticosteroid dependence, and halted the progression of calcinosis...
- Fever, abdominal pain, and interstitial pneumonia in a 13-year-old femaleNutthapong Tangsinmankong
Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, University of South Florida All Children s Hospital, St Petersburg, Florida 33701, USA
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 90:485-90. 2003
- Anakinra therapy in a child with systemic-onset juvenile rheumatoid arthritis after human herpesvirus 6 encephalitisLaura J Mirkinson
Department of Rheumatology, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Clin Rheumatol 12:83-6. 2006..This case adds to the current experience of IL-1 receptor antagonist therapy in SoJIA. In addition, it suggests that future prospective studies in new-onset SoJIA should include an evaluation for HHV-6 infection...
- Long-term efficacy and safety of etanercept in children with polyarticular-course juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: interim results from an ongoing multicenter, open-label, extended-treatment trialDaniel J Lovell
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Arthritis Rheum 48:218-26. 2003..All patients had been participants in an initial randomized efficacy and safety trial of etanercept...
- Long-term safety and efficacy of etanercept in children with polyarticular-course juvenile rheumatoid arthritisDaniel J Lovell
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Arthritis Rheum 54:1987-94. 2006..The goal of our study was to provide data on safety and efficacy after 4 years of etanercept treatment in patients with JRA...