Todd M Gudausky
Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Dual-axis rotational coronary angiography: a new technique for detecting graft coronary vasculopathy in pediatric heart transplant recipientsTodd M Gudausky
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, The Herma Heart Center, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, 9000 W Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 34:560-5. 2013..Compared with standard BiP, RA does not increase radiation exposure or contrast use and in our experience has provided superior angiographic imaging for the evaluation of graft coronary vasculopathy...
- Comparison of two transcatheter device strategies for occlusion of the patent ductus arteriosusTodd M Gudausky
Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 72:675-80. 2008..The present study evaluates two transcatheter closure strategies utilized at a single center and makes recommendations for device selection when occluding the patent ductus arteriosus...
- Stenting of the right ventricular outflow tract in the high-risk infant with cyanotic teratology of FallotChesney D Castleberry
Cincinnati Children s Hospital and Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 2003, Cincinnati, OH, 45229 3026, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 35:423-30. 2014..Patients had successful elective surgical repair and stent removal without longer cardiopulmonary bypass times or recognizable complications compared with shunted patients...
- Open-chest epicardial approach to transcatheter pulmonary artery stenting following heart transplantation in an infantTodd M Gudausky
Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 2:64-9. 2007..Technical considerations, indications, and feasibility are discussed. This case provides another example of the value of a "hybrid" approach (combining surgery and interventional cardiology) to complex congenital heart disease...
- Dual-Axis Rotational Angiography is Safe and Feasible to Detect Coronary Allograft Vasculopathy in Pediatric Heart Transplant Patients: A Single-Center ExperienceRodrigo Rios
Division of Cardiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, 9000 Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53226, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 37:740-5. 2016..RA is safe and feasible for CAV screening in pediatric heart transplant recipients while offering coronary imaging in multiple planes compared to conventional angiography...