J R Crawford
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Medulloblastoma associated with novel PTCH mutation as primary manifestation of Gorlin syndrome.John R Crawford
Neurology 72:1618. 2009
- CNS germ cell tumor (CNSGCT) of childhood: presentation and delayed diagnosisJ R Crawford
Comprehensive Pediatric Brain Tumor Program, Children s National Medical Center, The George Washington University, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Neurology 68:1668-73. 2007..To describe the relationship between symptomatology and time to diagnosis of an institutional series of patients with CNS germ cell tumor (CNSGCT) over a 16-year period...
- Human herpesvirus 6 rhombencephalitis in immunocompetent childrenJohn R Crawford
Department of Neurology Children s National Medical Center, George Washington University, Washington District of Columbia, USA
J Child Neurol 22:1260-8. 2007..Features may be rapidly progressive and include profound encephalopathy, seizures, ataxia, and opsoclonus-myoclonus...
- Medulloblastoma in childhood: new biological advancesJohn R Crawford
Center for Neuroscience and Behavioral Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington DC 20010, USA
Lancet Neurol 6:1073-85. 2007..Greater understanding of the molecular biology of medulloblastoma is needed so that more children can be cured or have an improved quality of life...
- Detecting dissociations in single-case studies: Type I errors, statistical power and the classical versus strong distinctionJohn R Crawford
School of Psychology, College of Life Sciences and Medicine, King s College, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 2UB, UK
Neuropsychologia 44:2249-58. 2006..The results question the practical utility of the distinction between strong and classical dissociations regardless of the criteria employed to test for their presence...