Michelle K White
Affiliation: Chestnut Health Systems
- Adolescent and parent perceptions of outpatient substance abuse treatment: a qualitative studyMichelle K White
Chestnut Health Systems, 720 West Chestnut, Bloomington, Illinois 61701, USA
J Psychoactive Drugs 36:65-74. 2004..This study illustrates that adolescents and their parents are important sources of information about the treatment experience and may provide useful ideas for enhancing treatment engagement and retention...
- The Strengthening Communities for Youth (SCY) initiative: a cluster analysis of the services received, their correlates and how they are associated with outcomesMichael L Dennis
Chestnut Health Systems, Bloomington, IL 61701, USA
J Psychoactive Drugs 40:3-16. 2008..The exception was for cluster 1, for whom emotional problems actually increased. Implications for placement, treatment planning and future research are discussed...
- Employment and adolescent alcohol and drug treatment and recovery: an exploratory studySusan H Godley
Lighthouse Institute, Chestnut Health Systems, Bloomington, IL 61701, USA
Am J Addict 15:137-43. 2006..Employment situations are a critical aspect of adolescents' recovery environment, and more research is needed to learn how to create support for recovery in this aspect of an adolescent's life...
- Impact of a training and certification program on the quality of interviewer-collected self-report assessment dataJanet C Titus
Chestnut Health Systems, Normal, IL 61761, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 42:201-12. 2012..The results are discussed with regard to the importance of ongoing monitoring of interviewer skill...
- An implementation story: moving the GAIN from pilot project to statewide useHeather J Gotham
Mid America Addiction Technology Transfer Center, University of Missouri Kansas City, Kansas City, MO 64110 2499, USA
J Psychoactive Drugs 40:97-107. 2008....
- The construct and predictive validity of different approaches to combining urine and self-reported drug use measures among older adolescents after substance abuse treatmentRichard Lennox
Psychometric Technologies, Hillsborough, NC 27278, USA
Am J Addict 15:92-101. 2006..Days of use, the GAIN's substance frequency scale, and a latent model were the three best methods in terms of construct and predictive validity. Implications for treatment and longitudinal evaluation will be discussed...