S M Curkendall
Affiliation: Cerner Corporation
- Cardiovascular disease in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Saskatchewan Canada cardiovascular disease in COPD patientsSuellen M Curkendall
Cerner Health Insights, Vienna, VA 22182, USA
Ann Epidemiol 16:63-70. 2006..To measure prevalence, incidence, and mortality of cardiovascular outcomes among persons with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and to assess the extent these outcomes differ from persons without COPD...
- Cardiovascular disease in patients with schizophrenia in Saskatchewan, CanadaSuellen M Curkendall
Healthcare Data Analysis, Vienna, VA 22180, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:715-20. 2004..However, population-based data on the prevalence, incidence, and mortality of cardiovascular disease are needed...
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease severity and cardiovascular outcomesSuellen M Curkendall
Cerner LifeSciences, 1953 Gallows Road, Suite 570, Vienna, VA 22182, USA
Eur J Epidemiol 21:803-13. 2006..To identify predictors of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) severity and assess the relation between COPD severity and risk of cardiovascular outcomes...
- Incidence of anaemia among HIV-infected patients treated with highly active antiretroviral therapyS M Curkendall
Cerner LifeSciences, Vienna, VA 22180, USA
HIV Med 8:483-90. 2007..The aim of the study was to compare the incidence of anaemia in patients treated with zidovudine (ZDV) with that in patients treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) not including ZDV...
- Compliance with biologic therapies for rheumatoid arthritis: do patient out-of-pocket payments matter?S Curkendall
Cerner LifeSciences, Beverly Hills, California, USA
Arthritis Rheum 59:1519-26. 2008..To assess the impact of patient out-of-pocket (OOP) expenditures on adherence and persistence with biologics in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...