Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Evaluation of sliding baseline methods for spatial estimation for cluster detection in the biosurveillance systemJian Xing
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Int J Health Geogr 8:45. 2009..Our study focused on finding useful anomalies at manageable alert rates according to available BioSense data history...
- Response to challenge dose among young adults vaccinated for hepatitis B as infants: importance of detectable residual antibody to hepatitis B surface antigenPhilip R Spradling
1Division of Viral Hepatitis, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 36:529-33. 2015..TRIAL REGISTRATION ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01341275 Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2015;00(0):1-5. ..
- Immunity to hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection two decades after implementation of universal infant HBV vaccination: association of detectable residual antibodies and response to a single HBV challenge dosePhilip R Spradling
Division of Viral Hepatitis, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 20:559-61. 2013..001). The presence of any detectable anti-HBsAg among persons vaccinated in the remote past may indicate the persistence of immune memory...
- Acute viral hepatitis in the United States-Mexico border region: data from the Border Infectious Disease Surveillance (BIDS) Project, 2000-2009Philip R Spradling
Division of Viral Hepatitis, National Center for HIV, Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mailstop G37, 1600 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 15:390-7. 2013..Assiduous adherence to vaccination and prevention guidelines in the US is needed and strategic implementation of hepatitis vaccination and prevention programs south of the border should be considered...
- Method selection and adaptation for distributed monitoring of infectious diseases for syndromic surveillanceJian Xing
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Biomed Inform 44:1093-101. 2011..In prior work we presented methods to enhance the sensitivity of C2, a commonly used time series method. In this study, we compared the enhanced C2 method with five regression models...