- Human immunodeficiency virus in correctional facilities: a reviewAnne Spaulding
Division of Infectious Disease, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Clin Infect Dis 35:305-12. 2002..A link between area HIV specialists and correctional health care providers is an important partnership for ensuring that HIV-infected patients have optimal care both inside prison and after release...
- The importance of routine HIV testing in the incarcerated population: the Rhode Island experienceAmar A Desai
Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI 02906, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 14:45-52. 2002..These differences may reflect barriers to health care access that other community initiatives have failed to address...
- A Budget Impact Analysis of Newly Available Hepatitis C Therapeutics and the Financial Burden on a State Correctional SystemJohn T Nguyen
Brown University School of Public Health, Providence, RI, USA
J Urban Health 92:635-49. 2015..In order to improve care and treatment delivery, drug costs also need to be seriously reevaluated to be more accessible and equitable now that HCV is more curable...
- HIV seroprevalence of adult males incarcerated for a sexual offense in Rhode Island, 1994-1999Josiah D Rich
JAMA 288:164-5. 2002
- Hepatitis B vaccination of incarcerated women: a pilot programJennifer Clarke
J Health Care Poor Underserved 14:318-23. 2003