Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Unsafe sex among HIV-infected adults in Kenya: results of a nationally representative surveyMary Mwangi
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Nairobi, Kenya
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 58:80-8. 2011..Assess factors associated with knowledge of HIV status, sexual activity, and unprotected sex with a partner of unknown or negative HIV status (unsafe sex) among HIV-infected adults in Kenya...
- Correlates of HIV Infection Among Sexually Active Adults in Kenya: A National Population-Based SurveyTom Oluoch
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Global HIV AIDS, Nairobi, Kenya
Open AIDS J 5:125-34. 2011..To identify factors associated with prevalent HIV in a national HIV survey in Kenya...
- Quantification of print, radio and television exposure among previous blood donors in Kenya: an opportunity for encouraging repeat donation in a resource-limited setting?S V Basavaraju
HIV Prevention Branch, Global AIDS Program, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB Prevention, U S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Vox Sang 99:274-7. 2010..Targeted media campaigns encouraging repeat donation are likely to reach previous donors even in resource-limited settings...
- The Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey 2012: rationale, methods, description of participants, and response ratesWanjiru Waruiru
Global Health Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA Division of Global HIV AIDS, Center for Global Health, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Nairobi, Kenya National AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infection STI Control Programme, Ministry of Health, Nairobi, Kenya Kenya National Bureau of Statistics, Ministry of Planning, Nairobi, Kenya National Council for Population and Development, Ministry of Planning and National Development, Nairobi, Kenya and National Public Health Laboratory Services, Ministry of Health, Nairobi, Kenya
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 66:S3-12. 2014..Kenya's second AIDS Indicator Survey (KAIS 2012) was conducted to monitor changes in the epidemic, evaluate HIV prevention, care, and treatment initiatives, and plan for an efficient and effective response to the HIV epidemic...
- Factors associated with HIV infection in married or cohabitating couples in Kenya: results from a nationally representative studyReinhard Kaiser
Center for Global Health, Division of Global HIV AIDS, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Nairobi, Kenya
PLoS ONE 6:e17842. 2011..In order to inform prevention programming, we analyzed HIV discordance and concordance within couples in the Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey (KAIS) 2007...
- Enhancing Maternal and Child Health using a Combined Mother & Child Health Booklet in KenyaMildred A Mudany
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Nairobi, Kenya Division of Global HIV AIDS DGHA, Nairobi, Kenya
J Trop Pediatr 61:442-7. 2015..We believe that the booklet is an important strategy for identifying and treating infected infants and, thus, in progress toward Millennium Development Goal 4...