Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Disparities in Tuberculosis Treatment Completion by Incarceration Status, U.S., 1999-2011Kiren Mitruka
Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia Electronic address
Am J Prev Med . 2016..This study assessed trends and correlates of no documented treatment completion among individuals incarcerated at diagnosis...
- Predictors of failure in timely tuberculosis treatment completion, United StatesK Mitruka
Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 16:1075-82. 2012..The US tuberculosis (TB) surveillance system...
- Measles, rubella, and varicella among the crew of a cruise ship sailing from Florida, United States, 2006Kiren Mitruka
Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Travel Med 19:233-7. 2012....
- Unexpected decline in tuberculosis cases coincident with economic recession - United States, 2009Carla A Winston
Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
BMC Public Health 11:846. 2011..To address the unexpected decline, we examined trends from multiple sources on TB treatment initiation, medication sales, and laboratory and genotyping data on culture-positive TB...
- A tuberculosis outbreak fueled by cross-border travel and illicit substances: Nevada and ArizonaKiren Mitruka
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Atlanta, GA
Public Health Rep 129:78-85. 2014..We conducted an outbreak investigation to determine the extent of TB transmission and prevent additional cases...