Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Social determinants of health: what, how, why, and nowMarilyn Metzler
Prev Chronic Dis 4:A85. 2007
- Addressing urban health in Detroit, New York City, and Seattle through community-based participatory research partnershipsMarilyn M Metzler
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mail Stop K67, 4770 Buford Highway NE, Atlanta, GA 30341 3717, USA
Am J Public Health 93:803-11. 2003..This study describes key activities integral to the development of 3 community-based participatory research (CBPR) partnerships...
- Community health status indicators project: the development of a national approach to community healthMarilyn Metzler
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention McKing Consulting, 4770 Buford Highway, Mailstop K 30, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 5:A94. 2008..This new CHSI version includes data for 1994 through 2006 from multiple surveillance systems. New features include an enhanced Web site, an Internet mapping application, and a downloadable database of the indicators for all counties...
- Community health status indicators: adding a geospatial componentJanet L Heitgerd
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, 1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop F 09, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 5:A96. 2008..The Web site is accessible from a link on the CHSI Report Web site or directly from an Internet Web browser. In this paper, we discuss the conceptualization and implementation of this public health mapping application...
- Addressing social determinants of health inequities: learning from doingElizabeth A Baker
Am J Public Health 95:553-5. 2005