J V Mei
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Standardization and monitoring of laboratory performance and quality assurance by use of the less-sensitive HIV incidence assay: seven years of resultsJoanne V Mei
Division of Laboratory Sciences, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 58:482-8. 2011..We report on the performance of the assay using proficiency testing and quality control materials tested from 2001 to 2008...
- Use of filter paper for the collection and analysis of human whole blood specimensJ V Mei
Division of Laboratory Sciences, National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
J Nutr 131:1631S-6S. 2001..These activities have created a mechanism for the validation of the filter paper blood collection device and the standardization of materials and methods for the analysis of dried blood spots...
- Performance properties of filter paper devices for whole blood collectionJoanne V Mei
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway NE, Chamblee, GA 30341, USA
Bioanalysis 2:1397-403. 2010..The dried blood spots contained analytes at both single levels and dose-response series...
- Effect of specimen storage conditions on newborn dried blood spots used to assess Toxoplasma gondii immunoglobulin M (IgM)Joanne V Mei
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, United States
Clin Chim Acta 412:455-9. 2011....
- Radioimmunoassay for monitoring zidovudine in dried blood spot specimensJ V Mei
Newborn Screening Quality Assurance Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341 3724, USA
Clin Chem 44:281-6. 1998....