Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Scale-up of voluntary HIV counseling and testing in KenyaElizabeth Marum
US Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Global AIDS Program, Nairobi, Kenya
JAMA 296:859-62. 2006
- Lack of knowledge of HIV status a major barrier to HIV prevention, care and treatment efforts in Kenya: results from a nationally representative studyPeter Cherutich
National AIDS STI Control Programme NASCOP, Nairobi, Kenya
PLoS ONE 7:e36797. 2012..We analyzed HIV testing rates, prevalence of undiagnosed HIV, and predictors of testing in the Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey (KAIS) 2007...
- A serostatus-based approach to HIV/AIDS prevention and care in AfricaKevin M De Cock
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya
Lancet 362:1847-9. 2003
- Couples at risk: HIV-1 concordance and discordance among sexual partners receiving voluntary counseling and testing in UgandaSamuel S Malamba
CDC Uganda, Global AIDS Program, National Center for HIV, STD and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 39:576-80. 2005..To determine correlates of HIV-1 concordance for couples receiving voluntary HIV counseling and testing...
- HIV, syphilis, herpes simplex virus 2, and behavioral surveillance among conflict-affected populations in Yei and Rumbek, southern SudanReinhard Kaiser
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
AIDS 20:942-4. 2006..4% in Rumbek town and 4.4% in Yei town, and among pregnant women between 0.8 and 3.0%, respectively. After the recent peace agreement, targeted prevention programmes are urgently needed to prevent further spread...