Janet L Heitgerd
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Reduced sexual risk behaviors among people living with HIV: Results from the Healthy Relationships Outcome Monitoring ProjectJanet L Heitgerd
Program Evaluation Branch, Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
AIDS Behav 15:1677-90. 2011..44; 95% CI 0.36-0.54, P < 0.001) at 6 months after the intervention. Additionally, this project demonstrates that CBOs can successfully collect and report longitudinal outcome monitoring data...
- A new look at neighborhoods near National Priorities List sitesJanet L Heitgerd
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, US Department of Health and Human Services, 1600 Clifton Road, MS E 60, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Soc Sci Med 57:1117-26. 2003..g., manufacturing, mining). Overall, block groups described as "Military Quarters" are at highest risk of being located near an NPL site. Other, distinct, neighborhood differences are described...
- Leveraging geospatial data, technology, and methods for improving the health of communities: priorities and strategies from an expert panel convened by the CDCKim Elmore
CDC Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Community Health 35:165-71. 2010..In summary, the panel members provided critical input to the development of CDC's strategic thinking on integrating geospatial methods and research issues across program efforts in support of its Healthy Communities Goal...
- County-Level Correlates of CDC-Funded HIV Testing Events, United States, 2012Samah Hayek
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road, MS E59, Atlanta, GA, 30333, USA
J Community Health 40:1031-6. 2015..Analyzing county-level data confirmed the appropriateness of CDC-funded HIV testing activities under a high-impact prevention approach but also suggested areas for possible improvement. ..
- Community health status indicators: adding a geospatial componentJanet L Heitgerd
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, 1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop F 09, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 5:A96. 2008..The Web site is accessible from a link on the CHSI Report Web site or directly from an Internet Web browser. In this paper, we discuss the conceptualization and implementation of this public health mapping application...