Bo Hyun Cho
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Costs of school-located influenza vaccination clinics in Maine during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemicBo Hyun Cho
Carter Consulting Inc, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Sch Nurs 28:336-43. 2012..51 (range = $4.91-$32.39). Use of donated materials and uncompensated volunteer staff could substantially reduce per-dose cost. Average per-dose cost could also be lowered by increasing the number of doses administered in a clinic...
- MCV vaccination in the presence of vaccine-associated Guillain-Barré Syndrome risk: a decision analysis approachBo Hyun Cho
McKing Consulting Corporation, 1600 Clifton Rd NE MS E 52, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Vaccine 28:817-22. 2010..Based on the result, MCV4 vaccination is strongly favored despite possible vaccine-associated GBS risk...
- Coordination costs for school-located influenza vaccination clinics, Maine, 2009 H1N1 pandemicGarrett R Beeler Asay
Health Services Research and Evaluation Branch, Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Sch Nurs 28:328-35. 2012..The authors estimated the mean cost of OCA to be $15.36 per dose. Survey respondents reported that costs would be lower during non-pandemic seasons and as schools become more proficient at planning clinics...
- Impact and cost-effectiveness of a second tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine dose to prevent pertussis in the United StatesHajime Kamiya
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Division of Scientific Education and Professional Development, Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, N E, Atlanta, GA 30329 4027, United States Meningitis and Vaccine Preventable Disease Branch, Division of Bacterial Diseases, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, N E, Atlanta, GA 30329 4027, United States National Institute of Infectious Diseases, 1 23 1 Toyama, Shinjyuku ku, Tokyo 162 8640, Japan Electronic address
Vaccine 34:1832-8. 2016..The objective of this analysis was to evaluate the potential impact and cost-effectiveness of recommending a second dose of Tdap...
- A tool for the economic analysis of mass prophylaxis operations with an application to H1N1 influenza vaccination clinicsBo Hyun Cho
Carter Consulting, Inc, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 17:E22-8. 2011..Results from pilot tests with school-based H1N1 influenza vaccination clinic managers are described. The tool can also contribute to planning efforts for universal seasonal influenza vaccination...
- Cost-effectiveness of administering 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in addition to 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine to adults with immunocompromising conditionsBo Hyun Cho
National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, United States
Vaccine 31:6011-21. 2013..PCV13 may be more effective, though it covers fewer disease-causing strains...
- Influenza vaccination coverage rate among high-risk children during the 2002-2003 influenza seasonBo Hyun Cho
Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Am J Infect Control 36:582-7. 2008..Influenza vaccination is the primary method for preventing influenza and its complications. Characteristics of influenza vaccination coverage among high-risk children (HRC) during the 2002-2003 influenza season are described...