M F Jacobson
Affiliation: Center for Science in the Public Interest
- The limits of two-year bioassay exposure regimens for identifying chemical carcinogensJames Huff
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Environ Health Perspect 116:1439-42. 2008..New findings indicate the need to extend the timing and duration of exposures used in the rodent bioassay...
- Carcinogenicity and regulation of caramel coloringsMichael F Jacobson
CSPI, Washington, DC, USA
Int J Occup Environ Health 18:254-9. 2012..California requires warning notices on products that could lead to consumption of more than 30 micrograms per day. The US Food and Drug Administration should bar the use of excessively contaminated caramel coloring in food...
- Adverse reactions linked to Quorn-brand foodsM F Jacobson
Center for Science in the Public Interest, 1875 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 300, Washington, DC, USA
Allergy 58:455-6. 2003
- Lifting the veil of secrecy from industry funding of nonprofit health organizationsMichael F Jacobson
Center for Science in the Public Interest, Washington, DC, USA
Int J Occup Environ Health 11:349-55. 2005..Nonprofit organizations need to consider the potential influence on their independence if they accept funding from interested companies and trade associations...
- Small taxes on soft drinks and snack foods to promote healthM F Jacobson
Center for Science in the Public Interest, Washington, DC 20009 5728, USA
Am J Public Health 90:854-7. 2000..Nationally, about $1 billion is raised annually from these taxes. The authors propose that state and local governments levy taxes on foods of low nutritional value and use the revenues to fund health promotion programs...
- The safety of many significant chemicals to which humans may be exposedMichael F Jacobson
Int J Occup Environ Health 8:279-80. 2002
- Adverse reactions to a new food ingredientMichael F Jacobson
Am J Med 115:334. 2003
- Editorial policies on financial disclosureMichael F Jacobson
Nat Neurosci 6:1001. 2003
- Re: Regulatory Toxicology and PharmacologyOlav Axelson
Int J Occup Environ Health 9:386-9; author reply 389-90. 2003