Gregory D Ferguson
Affiliation: Celgene Corporation
- Immunomodulatory drug CC-4047 is a cell-type and stimulus-selective transcriptional inhibitor of cyclooxygenase 2Gregory D Ferguson
Celgene Corporation, 4550 Towne Center Court, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
J Clin Immunol 27:210-20. 2007..Taken together, the data in this manuscript suggest CC-4047 will provide important anti-inflammatory benefit to patients and will improve the safety of NSAIDs in the treatment of SCD or other inflammatory conditions...
- Pomalidomide and lenalidomide regulate erythropoiesis and fetal hemoglobin production in human CD34+ cellsLaure A Moutouh-de Parseval
Celgene Corporation, San Diego, California, USA
J Clin Invest 118:248-58. 2008..These findings support the evaluation of pomalidomide as an innovative new therapy for beta-hemoglobinopathies...
- Lenalidomide and CC-4047 inhibit the proliferation of malignant B cells while expanding normal CD34+ progenitor cellsDominique Verhelle
Celgene, San Diego, California 92121, USA
Cancer Res 67:746-55. 2007....
- Immunomodulatory drugs reorganize cytoskeleton by modulating Rho GTPasesYibing Xu
Celgene, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Blood 114:338-45. 2009..These novel activities provide what we believe a critical mechanism by which IMiDs drugs function as therapeutic immunomodulatory agents...
- A Novel Triazolopyridine-Based Spleen Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor That Arrests Joint InflammationGregory D Ferguson
Department of Inflammation Research, Celgene Corporation, San Diego, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 11:e0145705. 2016..In summary, CC-509 is a potent, moderately selective, and efficacious inhibitor of Syk that has a differentiated profile when compared to other Syk compounds that have progressed into the clinic for RA. ..
- Attenuation of ozone-induced airway inflammation and hyper-responsiveness by c-Jun NH2 terminal kinase inhibitor SP600125Alison S Williams
Airway Disease Section, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, Dovehouse St, London SW3 6LY, UK
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 322:351-9. 2007..Inhibition of JNK with small molecule kinase inhibitors may be a means of reducing ozone-induced inflammation and AHR...