Theresa S Standing
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Leadership and nurse retention: the pivotal role of nurse managersMary K Anthony
Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Nurs Adm 35:146-55. 2005..To better understand the pivotal role of nurse managers, the authors describe the views of 32 nurse managers regarding their roles and the characteristics they need to promote retention...
- Grandmothers' transitions in caregiving to grandchildrenTheresa S Standing
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
West J Nurs Res 29:613-31; discussion 632-41. 2007..Increased awareness and understanding of these meanings are important for nurses as they provide health care for this increasing population...
- Delegation: what it means to acute care nursesTheresa S Standing
Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106 4904, USA
Appl Nurs Res 21:8-14. 2008..The outcomes of delegation included nursing and patient outcomes. An enhanced content on communication and interpersonal relations is needed in nursing education...
- The ND. Preparing nurses for clinical and educational leadershipTheresa S Standing
Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Reflect Nurs Leadersh 29:35-7, 44. 2003
- Resourcefulness training for grandmothers raising grandchildren: establishing fidelityJaclene A Zauszniewski
1Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
West J Nurs Res 36:228-44. 2014..The findings provide support for RT intervention fidelity and support moving forward to test RT effectiveness in reducing grandmothers' stress and promoting their mental health. ..