Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- A simulation model of colorectal cancer surveillance and recurrenceJohnie Rose
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 11000 Cedar Ave, Ste, 402, 44106 7136 Cleveland, OH, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 14:29. 2014..The model's ability to predict outcomes for a group of patients under a specified surveillance strategy is validated...
- Industry influence in the creation of pay-for-performance quality measuresJohnie Rose
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 17:27-34. 2008..Finally, policy options for minimizing the effects of these conflicts on the development of quality measures are discussed...
- Public health impact and cost effectiveness of mass vaccination with live attenuated human rotavirus vaccine (RIX4414) in India: model based analysisJohnie Rose
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, 10900 Euclid Avenue WG 57, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
BMJ 339:b3653. 2009..To examine the public health impact of mass vaccination with live attenuated human rotavirus vaccine (RIX4414) in a birth cohort in India, and to estimate the cost effectiveness and affordability of such a programme...
- Projecting vaccine efficacy: accounting for geographic strain variationsJohnie Rose
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 26:185-9. 2008..The method is shown to perform very well in a validation population for whom actual efficacy had been observed and can therefore aid those in the international health community in determining the optimal uses of scarce resources...
- Colorectal cancer surveillance: what's new and what's nextJohnie Rose
Johnie Rose, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106, United States
World J Gastroenterol 20:1887-97. 2014..In addition, we discuss innovations relevant to CRC surveillance and outline a research agenda which will inform a more risk-stratified and personalized approach to follow-up. ..
- A prospective analysis of false positive events in a National Colon Cancer Surveillance ProgramKnut Magne Augestad
Department of Surgery, Division of Colorectal Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 14:137. 2014....
- Open versus endoscopic component separation: a cost comparisonKarem C Harth
Department of General Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, 11100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106 5047, USA
Surg Endosc 25:2865-70. 2011..This study aimed to compare the direct costs associated with each approach...