Jeffry A Katz
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Probiotics for the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhea and Clostridium difficile diarrheaJeffry A Katz
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 5066, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 40:249-55. 2006..Further study of probiotics, including large, well-designed, randomized controlled dose-ranging trials, comparative trials, and cost-benefit analyses are necessary...
- Management of inflammatory bowel disease in adultsJeffry A Katz
Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH 44106 5066, USA
J Dig Dis 8:65-71. 2007..This review will focus on the medical management of inflammatory bowel disease in adults...
- Postoperative therapy for Crohn's diseaseEric Blum
Division of Gastroenterology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 5066, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 15:463-72. 2009..This review will evaluate the current state of the art therapy for postoperative prophylaxis in CD, with an emphasis on critical analysis of the available randomized controlled trials...
- Circulating CD4(+) and CD8(+) T cells are activated in inflammatory bowel disease and are associated with plasma markers of inflammationNicholas T Funderburg
Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106 4952, USA
Immunology 140:87-97. 2013..Local damage to the gastrointestinal tract in IBD may result in systemic inflammation and T-cell activation. ..
- FOSter your intestinal flora: prebiotics for Crohn's diseaseJeffry A Katz
Division of Gastroenterology, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 12:425-6. 2006
- The clinical significance of focal enhanced gastritis in adults with isolated ileitis of the terminal ileumAmber A Petrolla
Department of Pathology, University Hospital Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University, 2103 Cornell Rd, 5525 WRB, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Gastroenterol 43:524-30. 2008..Our goal was to determine if FEG is a pathological marker of Crohn's disease in patients with isolated chronic ileitis in the terminal ileum...
- Prevention is the best defense: Probiotic prophylaxis of pouchitisJeffry A Katz
Gastroenterology 124:1535-8. 2003