GUSTAVO KUNDE ROHDE
Affiliation: Carnegie Mellon University
- Chaotic signal detection and estimation based on attractor sets: applications to secure communicationsG K Rohde
NRC Postdoctoral Research Associate, U S Naval Research Laboratory, Optical Sciences Division, Washington, D C 20375, USA
Chaos 18:013114. 2008..Finally, we describe how the attractor based detection scheme can be used in a secure binary digital communications protocol...
- A general system for automatic biomedical image segmentation using intensity neighborhoodsCheng Chen
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Center for Bioimage Informatics, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Int J Biomed Imaging 2011:606857. 2011....
- Estimating microtubule distributions from 2D immunofluorescence microscopy images reveals differences among human cultured cell linesJieyue Li
Center for Bioimage Informatics, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e50292. 2012..The results are also expected to enable analysis of the differences in gene expression underlying the observed differences in microtubule distributions among cell types...
- Deformation-based nuclear morphometry: capturing nuclear shape variation in HeLa cellsGustavo K Rohde
Center for Bioimage Informatics and Department of Biomedical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Cytometry A 73:341-50. 2008..Results obtained by analyzing two sets of images of HeLa cells are shown. In addition to identifying the modes of variation in normal HeLa nuclei, the effects of lamin A/C on nuclear morphology are quantitatively described...
- Interpolation artifacts in sub-pixel image registrationGustavo K Rohde
Center for Bioimage Informatics, Biomedical Engineering Department, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
IEEE Trans Image Process 18:333-45. 2009..We discuss different solutions to address the problem based on high degree B-spline interpolation, low pass filtering the images, and stochastic integration. Numerical examples using synthetic and real signals and images are shown...