Eric J Eichhorn
Affiliation: Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute
- Myocardial contractile reserve by dobutamine stress echocardiography predicts improvement in ejection fraction with beta-blockade in patients with heart failure: the Beta-Blocker Evaluation of Survival Trial (BEST)Eric J Eichhorn
Department of Internal Medicine, Cardiology Division, The University of Texas Southwestern and Dallas VA Medical Centers, Dallas, USA
Circulation 108:2336-41. 2003..However, a good predictor of improvement with this therapy has not been identified. This substudy of BEST examined whether myocardial contractile reserve, as determined by dobutamine stress echocardiography, predicts improvement in LVEF...
- Treating patients with severe heart failureEric J Eichhorn
University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Postgrad Med 112:24-31. 2002..The purpose of this article is to review the results of clinical trials with ss-blockers that included patients with severe heart failure...
- Digoxin--new perspective on an old drugEric J Eichhorn
Medical City Dallas Hospital, Dallas, TX 75230, USA
N Engl J Med 347:1394-5. 2002
- DigoxinEric J Eichhorn
Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory and Department of Internal Medicine, Dallas Veterans Administration Hospital and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Dis 44:251-66. 2002....
- Dobutamine challenge for low-gradient aortic stenosisPaul A Grayburn
Circulation 106:763-5. 2002
- Echocardiographic predictors of morbidity and mortality in patients with advanced heart failure: the Beta-blocker Evaluation of Survival Trial (BEST)Paul A Grayburn
Echocardiographic Core Laboratory, Baylor University Medical Center, 621 North Hall Street, Dallas, TX, 75226
J Am Coll Cardiol 45:1064-71. 2005..The aim of this study was to determine echocardiographic predictors of outcome in patients with advanced heart failure (HF) due to severe left ventricular (LV) systolic dysfunction in the Beta-blocker Evaluation of Survival Trial (BEST)...