Sharon E Mason
Affiliation: Campbell University School of Pharmacy
- Tissue concentrations of sulfamethazine and tetracycline hydrochloride of swine (Sus scrofa domestica) as it relates to withdrawal methods for international exportSharon E Mason
Department of Biological Sciences, Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC, USA Electronic address
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 71:590-6. 2015..However, PopPK methods can provide conservative WDIs in situations with considerable variability in medication exposure such as with administration in water. ..
- Evaluation of factors important in modeling plasma concentrations of tetracycline hydrochloride administered in water in swineSharon E Mason
Department of Comparative Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
Am J Vet Res 73:1641-9. 2012..To model the plasma tetracycline concentrations in swine (Sus scrofa domestica) treated with medication administered in water and determine the factors that contribute to the most accurate predictions of measured plasma drug concentrations...
- Disposition of melamine residues in blood and milk from dairy goats exposed to an oral bolus of melamineRonald E Baynes
Center for Chemical Toxicology Research and Pharmacokinetics, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606, United States
Food Chem Toxicol 48:2542-6. 2010....
- Sulfamethazine water medication pharmacokinetics and contamination in a commercial pig production unitSharon E Mason
Department of Population Health and Pathobiology, Center for Chemical Toxicology and Research Pharmacokinetics, North Carolina State University, Raleigh 27606, USA
J Food Prot 71:584-9. 2008..These results are of concern for producers and veterinarians, because in commercial farms, the entire barn is often treated,and environmental contamination could result in residues of an unknown duration...
- Pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin following subcutaneous administration in meat goatsGabrielle Young
Food Animal Residue Avoidance Databank, Department of Population Health and Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
Res Vet Sci 90:477-9. 2011..In this study, it was determined that the pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin after a single 2.5 mg/kg SC injection in goats were very similar to what has been previously reported in cattle...
- Pharmacokinetics of melamine in pigs following intravenous administrationRonald E Baynes
Food Animal Residue Avoidance Databank, Center for Chemical Toxicology Research and Pharmacokinetics, North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
Food Chem Toxicol 46:1196-200. 2008....
- Comparison of quantum dot biodistribution with a blood-flow-limited physiologically based pharmacokinetic modelHyun A Lee
College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27606, USA
Nano Lett 9:794-9. 2009..The model predicted the experimentally observed persistence of QDs in tissues but not early time profiles or different QD biodistribution. Therefore, more complex models will be needed to better predict QD biodistribution in vivo...