Jodie B Ullman
Affiliation: California State University
- Structural equation modeling: reviewing the basics and moving forwardJodie B Ullman
Department of Psychology, California State University, San Bernardino, CA 92407, USA
J Pers Assess 87:35-50. 2006..Computer program syntax and output for the empirical example from a popular SEM program (EQS 6.1; Bentler, 2001) are included...
- Trauma and psychosocial predictors of substance abuse in women impacted by HIV/AIDSHector F Myers
Department of Psychology, UCLA, Franz Hall 1285, P O Box 951563, Los Angeles, CA 90095 01563, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 36:233-46. 2009..The implications of these findings for alcohol and drug abuse research and services are discussed...
- Impact of marriage on HIV/AIDS risk behaviors among impoverished, at-risk couples: a multilevel latent variable approachJudith A Stein
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
AIDS Behav 11:87-98. 2007..g., more alcohol problems among men). The couple-level variable of marriage predicted lower perceived risk, less deviant social support, and fewer sex partners but predicted more needle-sharing...
- Spontaneous cognition and HIV risk behaviorAlan W Stacy
Institute for Prevention Research and Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, San Bernardino, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 20:196-206. 2006..The results suggested that a relatively spontaneous form of cognition may affect HIV risk behavior...
- Factor structure of the Penn State Worry Questionnaire: examination of a method factorHolly Hazlett-Stevens
Department of Psychology, University of Nevada, Reno, NV 89557, USA
Assessment 11:361-70. 2004..The PSWQ appears to measure a single unitary construct, but response patterns differ between positively worded and reverse-scored items. Theoretical implications for pathological worry and assessment-related issues are discussed...