- Barriers to childhood immunization: findings from a needs assessment studyM Thomas
Department of Social Work, California State University, 9001 Stockdale Highway, Bakersfield, CA 93311 1099, USA
Home Health Care Serv Q 23:19-39. 2004..These findings suggest that reminder calls, increased transportation, weekend clinics and better rapport with parents can improve the immunization rates in ethnically diverse rural communities...
- Not so rare Internet sitesK Medlock
Anaesthesia 57:520-1. 2002
- A novel approach to promoting change in SHO training in a dental teaching hospitalJ D Clark
Tayside University NHS Trust, Dundee Dental Hospital and School
Br Dent J 193:167-71. 2002..Indeed, since this study has been completed, the method has been replicated in a medical setting...
- Revalidation of general dental practitioners in Scotland: the results of a pilot study. Part 2 - acceptability to practitionersY G Maidment
University of Edinburgh, Postgraduate Dental Institute, 4th Floor Lauriston Building, Lauriston Place, Edinburgh, EH10 5NG, UK
Br Dent J 200:455-8; discussion 445. 2006..To investigate the acceptablility of a pilot scheme of revalidation to general dental practitioners...
- Use of evidence-based practices in pregnancy and childbirth: South East Asia Optimising Reproductive and Child Health in Developing Countries projectM Laopaiboon
PLoS ONE 3:e2646. 2008..In this study we assessed current practices in perinatal health care in four South East Asian countries and determined whether they were aligned with best practice recommendations...