S M R Motaghian Nezam
Affiliation: California Institute of Technology
- Application of maximum likelihood estimator in nano-scale optical path length measurement using spectral-domain optical coherence phase microscopyS M R Motaghian Nezam
Harvard Medical School and the Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Opt Express 16:17186-95. 2008..The correction to the OPL measurement by applying ML estimation to SD-OCPM for BPAE cells is demonstrated...
- Logarithmic intensity and speckle-based motion contrast methods for human retinal vasculature visualization using swept source optical coherence tomographyReza Motaghiannezam
Beckman Institute, Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125 7400, USA
Biomed Opt Express 3:503-21. 2012..Both methods captured the small vessels and the meshwork of capillaries associated with the inner retina in en face images over 4 mm(2) in a normal subject...
- In vivo human choroidal vascular pattern visualization using high-speed swept-source optical coherence tomography at 1060 nmReza Motaghiannezam
Beckman Institute, Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 53:2337-48. 2012....
- Differential phase-contrast, swept-source optical coherence tomography at 1060 nm for in vivo human retinal and choroidal vasculature visualizationS M Reza Motaghiannezam
California Institute of Technology, Beckman Institute, Division of Biology, Pasadena, California 91125, USA
J Biomed Opt 17:026011. 2012..In comparison with the power Doppler phase-shift method, DPV provided better visualization of the foveal avascular zone in en-face images...
- High-speed polygon-scanner-based wavelength-swept laser source in the telescope-less configurations with application in optical coherence tomographyS M R Motaghian Nezam
California Institute of Technology, Mail Code 139 74, Pasadena, California 91125 7400, USA
Opt Lett 33:1741-3. 2008..Coherence length, FSR, and power of the second laser configuration were 6.2 mm, 117 nm, and 35 mW, respectively. Finally, images of a human finger were acquired in vivo using two proposed swept-source configurations...
- Miniature swept source for point of care optical frequency domain imagingBRIAN D GOLDBERG
Harvard Medical School and the Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, 50 BlossomSt, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Opt Express 17:3619-29. 2009..4 kHz A-line rate when utilizing forward and backward sweeps. The entire laser system is approximately the size of a deck of cards and can operate on battery power for at least one hour...
- Increased ranging depth in optical frequency domain imaging by frequency encodingS M R Motaghian Nezam
Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, MA 02114, USA
Opt Lett 32:2768-70. 2007..We demonstrate that the reference arm frequency separation, tuning speed, center wavelength, and instantaneous coherence length determine the signal-to-cross-talk ratio...