Michelle T Dang
Affiliation: California State University
- A web-based personal health information system for homeless youth and young adultsMichelle T Dang
School of Nursing, California State University, Sacramento 95819, USA
Public Health Nurs 29:313-9. 2012..Thus, a PHIS may be an innovative model of service delivery for other marginalized populations...
- Let teens provide their own consent for the HPV vaccineMichelle T Dang
School of Nursing at California State University, Sacramento, CA, USA
Am J Nurs 112:11. 2012..The evidence says it doesn't increase sexual activity or cause intellectual disabilities, but it will save lives...
- Characteristics of natural mentoring relationships from the perspectives of homeless youthMichelle T Dang
School of Nursing, California State University, Sacramento, CA, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychiatr Nurs 26:246-53. 2013..The purpose of this qualitative study was to explore the characteristics of natural mentoring relationships among homeless youth and to identify possible mechanisms that can enhance social support for this population...
- The history of legislation and regulations related to children with developmental disabilities: implications for school nursing practice todayMichelle T Dang
Division of Nursing at California State University, Sacramento, USA
J Sch Nurs 26:252-9. 2010..This article presents an overview of historical legislation and court cases as they pertain to children and individuals with developmental disabilities and of current issues that require further attention and inquiry...
- Developing culturally responsive approaches with Southeast Asian American families experiencing developmental disabilitiesDian L Baker
Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing, University of California Davis, 4610 X St, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Pediatrics 126:S146-50. 2010..We describe here a case study of a successful attempt to engage marginalized and underserved communities to understand their needs to improve access and services for persons with developmental disabilities...