Joan M Chow
Affiliation: California Environmental Protection Agency
- Comparison of adherence to chlamydia screening guidelines among Title X providers and non-Title X providers in the California Family Planning, Access, Care, and Treatment ProgramJoan M Chow
Sexually Transmitted Disease Control Branch, Division of Communicable Disease Control, Center for Infectious Diseases, California Department of Public Health, Richmond, California 94804, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:837-42. 2012..However, previous studies of provider variation in screening rates have not adjusted for differences in clinic and client population characteristics...
- Sexually transmitted diseases and risk behaviors among California farmworkers: results from a population-based surveyMonique Brammeier
Sexually Transmitted Disease Control Branch, Division of Communicable Disease Control, California Department of Public Health, Richmond, California 94804 6403, USA
J Rural Health 24:279-84. 2008..The prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases and associated risk behaviors among California farmworkers is not well described...
- Screening for syphilis with the treponemal immunoassay: analysis of discordant serology results and implications for clinical managementIna U Park
California Department of Public Health STD Control Branch, Richmond, CA 94804, USA
J Infect Dis 204:1297-304. 2011..We sought to describe the clinical characteristics and management of patients with discordant syphilis serology...
- Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening Outside the Clinic-Implications for the Modern Sexually Transmitted Disease ProgramKyle T Bernstein
From the Division of STD Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA Sexually Transmitted Disease Control Branch, California Department of Public Health, Richmond, CA and New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Bureau of STD Control, New York, NY
Sex Transm Dis 43:S42-52. 2016..However, limited data are available to inform local STD programs on evidence-based approaches to STD screening in nonclinical settings in the United States...
- Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infections among men and women entering California prisonsKyle T Bernstein
California Department of Health Services, Sexually Transmitted Disease Control Branch, Berkeley, USA
Am J Public Health 96:1862-6. 2006..We estimated the prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infection among newly arriving inmates at 6 California prisons...