Affiliation: Bureau of Laboratory Services
- Varicella Vaccine Effectiveness in Preventing Community Transmission in the 2-Dose EraDana Perella
Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Pediatrics 137:. 2016..One-dose varicella vaccine effectiveness (VE) was examined in those aged 1 to 18 years...
- Validity of reported varicella history as a marker for varicella zoster virus immunity among unvaccinated children, adolescents, and young adults in the post-vaccine licensure eraDana Perella
Varicella Active Surveillance Project, Division of Disease Control, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA 19146, USA
Pediatrics 123:e820-8. 2009....
- Comparing active and passive varicella surveillance in Philadelphia, 2005-2010: recommendations for the transition to nationwide passive varicella disease surveillanceKendra Viner
Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA
Public Health Rep 129:47-54. 2014..We used active varicella surveillance program data to inform the transition to nationwide passive varicella surveillance...
- Validity of self-reported varicella disease history in pregnant women attending prenatal clinicsBarbara Watson
Philadelphia Department of Public Health, 500 South Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19146, USA
Public Health Rep 122:499-506. 2007..S. (Antelope Valley, California, and Philadelphia) with high varicella vaccination coverage...
- Transmission of varicella zoster virus from individuals with herpes zoster or varicella in school and day care settingsKendra Viner
Division of Disease Control, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Pennsylvania 19146, USA
J Infect Dis 205:1336-41. 2012..We investigated how HZ and varicella cases contribute to the varicella incidence in schools and day care centers...
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices for diagnosing breakthrough varicella in the outpatient settingIrini Daskalaki
Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Division of Disease Control, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Public Health Rep 127:585-90. 2012..We assessed provider knowledge, attitudes, and practices for the management of breakthrough varicella and identified barriers to implementation of laboratory testing and reporting...