John E Brush
- Integrating clinical practice guidelines into the routine of everyday practiceJohn E Brush
Sentara Cardiovascular Research Institute and Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Crit Pathw Cardiol 4:161-7. 2005..Recognizing the intuitive approaches that practicing physicians use to make rapid decisions may yield opportunities for responsive professional organizations and reflective practicing physicians to improve the quality of care...
- Contemporary evidence: baseline data from the D2B AllianceElizabeth H Bradley
Section of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
BMC Res Notes 1:23. 2008..This study presents data on (1) the prevalence of evidence-based strategies in U.S. hospitals that participated in the D2B Alliance and (2) identifies key hospital characteristics associated with their use...
- Implementation of a continuous quality improvement program for percutaneous coronary intervention and cardiac surgery at a large community hospitalJohn E Brush
Sentara Cardiovascular Research Institute, Norfolk, VA, USA
Am Heart J 152:379-85. 2006..These barriers are particularly evident in large community hospitals...
- A statewide collaborative initiative to improve the quality of care for patients with acute myocardial infarction and heart failureJohn E Brush
Virginia Chapter, American College of Cardiology, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Circulation 119:1609-15. 2009..The goal was to improve discharge measures for acute myocardial infarction and heart failure...
- Long-term cardiac function and outcome in patients receiving primary angioplasty for AMI at a community hospital without on-site surgical back-upJohn Gresham
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, 23502, USA
J Invasive Cardiol 14:665-9. 2002..Long-term benefits of primary angioplasty on cardiac function performed in community hospitals without surgical back-up have not been fully assessed...