Tricia M Zawacki
Affiliation: Brown University
- MMPI-2 profiles of patients with intractable epilepsyTricia Z King
Department of Psychology, Georgia State University, 140 Decatur Street, Suit 1151 4L, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 17:583-93. 2002..Gender, age of seizure onset, and seizure laterality were not found to be uniquely associated with the cluster profiles. Further examination of correlates of group membership is warranted to provide information for treatment planning...
- Executive and emotional dysfunction in Machado-Joseph diseaseTricia M Zawacki
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Mov Disord 17:1004-10. 2002..Impaired executive abilities and emotional functioning in MJD patients is consistent with disruption of frontal-subcortical systems...
- Behavioral problems as predictors of functional abilities of vascular dementia patientsTricia M Zawacki
Department of Psychology, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia 30303, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 14:296-302. 2002..These findings highlight the importance of apathy as an independent factor associated with functional independence beyond general cognitive abilities...
- The relationship of subcortical MRI hyperintensities and brain volume to cognitive function in vascular dementiaRonald A Cohen
Department of Psychiatry, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 8:743-52. 2002..That WBV emerged as a stronger correlate of dementia raises further questions regarding the cerebral mechanisms that contribute to the development of VaD...
- Impulsivity and verbal deficits associated with domestic violenceRonald A Cohen
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island 02960, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 9:760-70. 2003..Both verbal expressive deficits and behavioral impulsivity appear to be relevant variables in predisposing men to domestic violence...
- The serial position effect in mild and moderately severe vascular dementiaRobert H Paul
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island 20906, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 8:584-7. 2002....