D A Solomon
Affiliation: Brown University
- Personality traits in subjects with bipolar I disorder in remissionD A Solomon
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University, Providence, RI 02906 4829, USA
J Affect Disord 40:41-8. 1996..These findings indicate that patients with bipolar I disorder in remission have personality traits that differ from those of normal controls...
- Lithium plus valproate as maintenance polypharmacy for patients with bipolar I disorder: a reviewD A Solomon
Rhode Island Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University, Providence 02903, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 18:38-49. 1998..Finally, some evidence suggests that lithium and valproate may differ with regard to clinical variables that predict response to treatment...
- Recurrence after recovery from major depressive disorder during 15 years of observational follow-upT I Mueller
NIMH Collaborative Program on the Psychobiology of Depression Clinical Studies, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Am J Psychiatry 156:1000-6. 1999....
- Multiple recurrences of major depressive disorderD A Solomon
Mood Disorders Program, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence 02903 4970, USA
Am J Psychiatry 157:229-33. 2000..The authors of this study examined multiple recurrences of unipolar major depressive disorder...
- Serum lithium levels and psychosocial function in patients with bipolar I disorderD A Solomon
Hillside Hospital of Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New York, USA
Am J Psychiatry 153:1301-7. 1996..This study compared the effect of two different serum lithium levels on the psychosocial functioning of patients with bipolar I disorder...
- Lithium levels and toxicity among hospitalized patientsA L Webb
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Psychiatr Serv 52:229-31. 2001..The authors report an attempt to reduce the incidence of lithium toxicity in hospitalized psychiatric patients and to identify factors associated with toxicity...