Christie J Rizzo
Affiliation: Brown University
- Factors associated with mental health service utilization among bipolar youthChristie J Rizzo
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown Medical School, CAAS, Box G BH, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Bipolar Disord 9:839-50. 2007..Demographic variables, youth bipolar characteristics, youth comorbid conditions, and parental psychopathology were examined as predictors of treatment utilization across different levels of care...
- Prevalence and correlates of HIV testing among sexually active African American adolescents in 4 US citiesRebecca R Swenson
Bradley Hasbro Children s Research Center, Rhode Island Hospital, One Hoppin Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Sex Transm Dis 36:584-91. 2009....
- Dating Violence Victimization, Dispositional Aggression, and Nonsuicidal Self-Injury among Psychiatrically Hospitalized Male and Female AdolescentsChristie J Rizzo
Bradley Hasbro Children s Research Center, Providence, RI, USA Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 44:338-51. 2014..Findings suggest that helping victims of dating violence acquire skills to address certain forms of dispositional aggression may attenuate NSSI. ..
- Validation of the Children's Interview for Psychiatric Syndromes (ChIPS) with psychiatrically hospitalized adolescentsLance P Swenson
Brown University Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Providence, RI 02912, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:1482-90. 2007..To examine the concurrent validity of the Children's Interview for Psychiatric Syndromes (ChIPS) for adolescent inpatients...
- Gender, social support, and depression in criminal justice-involved adolescentsJennifer E Johnson
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University, 700 Butler Drive, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 55:1096-109. 2011..Results suggest that nonparent family members, especially siblings and extended family, provide important emotional resources for teens in the criminal justice system...