Hye Young Jung
Affiliation: Brown University
- Antipsychotic use in nursing home residents admitted with hip fractureHye Young Jung
Department of Health Services, Policy and Practice, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02912, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:101-6. 2013..To evaluate the association between receiving antipsychotics and the outcomes of a cohort of nursing home (NH) residents with and without presumed delirium after hip fracture...
- The origin and disposition of Medicare observation staysZhanlian Feng
RTI International, Waltham, MA Department of Health Services, Policy and Practice, Brown University, Providence, RI Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY Department of Health Management and Policy, University of Iowa College of Public Health, Iowa City, IA
Med Care 52:796-800. 2014....
- Trends in observation care among Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries at critical access hospitals, 2007-2009Brad Wright
Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, 121 S Main St, Providence, RI 02912, USA
J Rural Health 29:s1-6. 2013..While the use of observation care has increased recently, critical access hospitals (CAHs) face different policies than prospective payment (PPS) hospitals, which may influence their observation care use...
- Prevalence of nursing assistant training and certification programs within nursing homes, 1997-2007Denise A Tyler
Department of Community Health, Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02912, USA
Gerontologist 50:550-5. 2010....
- Nursing home organizational change: the "Culture Change" movement as viewed by long-term care specialistsSusan C Miller
Department of Community Health, Brown University, 121 South Main Street, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Med Care Res Rev 67:65S-81S. 2010..Fundamental changes in the regulatory process together with targeted regulatory changes and payment incentives may also be needed...
- Dyslipidemia in granuloma annulare: a case-control studyWesley Wu
Departments of Dermatology and Health Services, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Arch Dermatol 148:1131-6. 2012..To estimate the prevalence of dyslipidemia (DLP) among individuals with idiopathic granuloma annulare and to examine associations with disease characteristics and comorbidities, such as metabolic syndrome...