Eli Y Adashi
Affiliation: Brown University
- Barrenness vanquished: the legacy of Lesley BrownEli Y Adashi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI 02905, USA
Hum Fertil (Camb) 16:97-100. 2013..Lesley Brown and the all-important legacy thereof. In doing so, we wish to pay tribute to this remarkable individual and her contributions to one of the most compelling scientific and medical breakthroughs of the 20th century...
- Introduction: medical educationEli Y Adashi
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, USA
Med Health R I 91:240-1. 2008
- Commentary: the unsustainable cost of undergraduate medical education: an overlooked element of U.S. health care reformEli Y Adashi
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02912, USA
Acad Med 85:763-5. 2010..All of these measures could and should be addressed as integral components of health care reform if we are to address the shortage of primary care physicians and other workforce needs...
- International human subject research: taking stock in the wake of the Guatemala affairEli Y Adashi
Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 32:605-7. 2011..A review of federally sponsored human subject research by the Presidential Commission-now underway-could not be timelier...
- Perinatal care for incarcerated patients: a 25-year-old woman pregnant in jailJennifer G Clarke
Brown University, 272 George St, Providence, RI 02906, USA
JAMA 305:923-9. 2011..Using the case of Ms A as a springboard for discussion, the issues, benefits, and challenges of caring for an incarcerated pregnant woman are addressed, as is the importance of family planning services to those about to be released...
- Fertility treatments and multiple births in the United StatesAniket D Kulkarni
From the Women s Health and Fertility Branch, Division of Reproductive Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta A D K, D J J, D M K, M F G the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore H W J the Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk H W J the Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati M M and the Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI E Y A
N Engl J Med 369:2218-25. 2013..The advent of fertility treatments has led to an increase in the rate of multiple births in the United States. However, the trends in and magnitude of the contribution of fertility treatments to the increase are uncertain...
- Growing into our vision for an academic health center in Rhode Island: the impetus of the Warren Alpert Foundation giftEli Y Adashi
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Med Health R I 90:264-5. 2007