Scott B Davidson
Affiliation: Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Resurgence of methamphetamine related burns and injuries: a follow-up studyScott B Davidson
Trauma, Burn, and Surgical Critical Care Program, Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, MI, USA
Burns 39:119-25. 2013....
- Injury patterns related to ultralight aircraft crashesScott B Davidson
Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA
Am J Emerg Med 28:334-7. 2010..However, there is considerable risk involved in this activity. This study was undertaken to catalogue the injury patterns, surgical procedures, and complications of patients involved in ultralight crashes in southwest Michigan...
- Methamphetamine production is hazardous to your healthPaul A Blostein
Trauma, Burn, and Surgical Critical Care Program, Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49007, USA
J Trauma 66:1712-7; discussion 1717. 2009..To describe the thermal injuries related to methamphetamine (METH) production, characterize patients' courses, and compare patients with matched controls and to the previously published series...
- Percutaneous tracheostomy: a new approach to the emergency airwayScott B Davidson
Trauma, Burn, and Surgical Critical Care Program, Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA
J Trauma Acute Care Surg 73:S83-8. 2012..Percutaneous tracheostomy (PT) is a widely accepted technique for elective long-term airway management in the critical care setting. We describe our experience with successful placement of PT for emergency airway control...
- Ten Years of Equine-related Injuries: Severity and Implications for Emergency PhysiciansScott B Davidson
Trauma, Burn, and Surgical Critical Care Program, Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, Michigan
J Emerg Med 49:605-12. 2015..The size, speed, and unpredictable nature of horses present a significant risk for injury in all equine-related activities...
- Preparation for mass casualty incidentsSheri L Vandenberg
Trauma Surgery Services, Bronson Methodist Hospital, 601 John Street, Box 67, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA Electronic address
Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am 27:157-66. 2015..This article focuses on intentional explosive disasters and the nursing and institutional response to these incidents. This information is of value to nursing professionals and other health care providers. ..