Francis Y F Lee
Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Overcoming kinase resistance in chronic myeloid leukemiaFrancis Lee
Bristol Myers Squibb, 206 Provence Line Road, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 40:334-43. 2008..The development of agents that effectively inhibit T315I mutations suggests that future treatment options will include combination therapy...
- Identification of candidate predictive and surrogate molecular markers for dasatinib in prostate cancer: rationale for patient selection and efficacy monitoringXi De Wang
Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bristol Myers Squibb, Princeton, New Jersey, 08543, USA
Genome Biol 8:R255. 2007..To aid the clinical development of dasatinib in prostate cancer, we utilized preclinical models to identify potential molecular markers for patient stratification and efficacy monitoring...
- Synergistic antitumor activity of ixabepilone (BMS-247550) plus bevacizumab in multiple in vivo tumor modelsFrancis Y F Lee
Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:8123-31. 2008..We investigated the potential of ixabepilone, the first in a new class of antineoplastic agents known as epothilones, to synergize with antiangiogenic agents to inhibit tumor growth...
- Preclinical discovery of ixabepilone, a highly active antineoplastic agentFrancis Y F Lee
Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, NJ, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 63:157-66. 2008..Ixabepilone combination therapy showed significantly superior progression-free survival and tumor responses over capecitabine alone...
- Preclinical efficacy spectrum and pharmacokinetics of ixabepiloneFrancis Y F Lee
Oncology Drug Discovery, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, PO Box 4000, K22 03, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 63:201-12. 2009..This study extends previous findings regarding the efficacy of ixabepilone and its low susceptibility to tumor resistance mechanisms and describes the pharmacokinetics of this new antineoplastic agent...
- The structure of Dasatinib (BMS-354825) bound to activated ABL kinase domain elucidates its inhibitory activity against imatinib-resistant ABL mutantsJohn S Tokarski
Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Cancer Res 66:5790-7. 2006..The structure also provides an explanation for the activity of dasatinib against imatinib-resistant BCR-ABL mutants...
- N-(cycloalkylamino)acyl-2-aminothiazole inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinase 2. N-[5-[[[5-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-2-oxazolyl]methyl]thio]-2-thiazolyl]-4- piperidinecarboxamide (BMS-387032), a highly efficacious and selective antitumor agentRaj N Misra
Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, PO Box 4000, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 4000, USA
J Med Chem 47:1719-28. 2004..c./i.p. A2780 human ovarian carcinoma xenograft model...
- Metabolism and disposition of dasatinib after oral administration to humansLisa J Christopher
Department of Pharmaceutical Candidate Optimization, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 36:1357-64. 2008....
- Apoptotic and cytostatic farnesyltransferase inhibitors have distinct pharmacology and efficacy profiles in tumor modelsVeeraswamy Manne
Oncology Drug Discovery and Discovery Chemistry, Bristol Myers Squibb Company Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
Cancer Res 64:3974-80. 2004..We developed a highly sensitive San-1 murine xenograft tumor model that is particularly useful for evaluating the in vivo activity of cytostatic FTIs such as BMS-225975...
- BMS-754807, a small molecule inhibitor of insulin-like growth factor-1R/IRJoan M Carboni
Oncology Drug Discovery, Department of Pharmaceutical Candidate Organization, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, PO Box 5400, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 8:3341-9. 2009..These data show that BMS-754807 is an efficacious, orally active growth factor 1 receptor/insulin receptor family-targeted kinase inhibitor that may act in combination with a wide array of established anticancer agents...
- Identification of candidate molecular markers predicting sensitivity in solid tumors to dasatinib: rationale for patient selectionFei Huang
Departments of Clinical Discovery and Oncology Discovery, Bristol Myers Squibb Co, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Cancer Res 67:2226-38. 2007..Our results implicate that dasatinib may represent a valuable treatment option in this difficult-to-treat population. To test this hypothesis, clinical studies are now under way to determine the activity of dasatinib in these patients...
- Design, synthesis, and structure-activity relationships of tetrahydroquinoline-based farnesyltransferase inhibitorsLouis J Lombardo
Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, PO Box 4000, Princeton, NJ 08543 4000, United States
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 15:1895-9. 2005..BMS-316810 (9e), a 0.7 nM FT inhibitor, was orally-active in a nude mouse tumor allograft efficacy study...
- SAR and pH stability of cyano-substituted epothilonesAlicia Regueiro-Ren
Divisions of Discovery Chemistry, Oncology Drug Discovery and Pharmaceutical Development, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, P O Box 4000, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 4000, USA
Org Lett 4:3815-8. 2002..12-Cyano epothilone 24 has improved pH stability over epothilone B, and its activity further supports the hypothesis that C-12 stereochemistry is not critical for tubulin affinity...
- Cotreatment with vorinostat (suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid) enhances activity of dasatinib (BMS-354825) against imatinib mesylate-sensitive or imatinib mesylate-resistant chronic myelogenous leukemia cellsWarren Fiskus
Department of Interdisciplinary Oncology, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:5869-78. 2006....
- Dasatinib induces a response in malignant thymomaCharles Chuah
J Clin Oncol 24:e56-8. 2006
- Apoptotic pathways of epothilone BMS 310705Denise Uyar
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Experimental Therapeutics Program, Taussig Cancer Center R40, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 91:173-8. 2003..Using an early passage cell culture model derived from the ascites of a patient clinically refractory to platinum/paclitaxel therapy, we evaluated the pathway of caspase-mediated apoptosis...