Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Responsiveness to cetuximab without mutations in EGFRZenta Tsuchihashi
N Engl J Med 353:208-9. 2005
- Expression of epiregulin and amphiregulin and K-ras mutation status predict disease control in metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated with cetuximabShirin Khambata-Ford
Bristol Myers Squibb Co, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:3230-7. 2007..This study was conducted to identify markers that are associated with disease control in patients treated with cetuximab...
- Analysis of potential predictive markers of cetuximab benefit in BMS099, a phase III study of cetuximab and first-line taxane/carboplatin in advanced non-small-cell lung cancerShirin Khambata-Ford
Bristol Myers Squibb, 311 Pennington Rocky Hill Rd, 3B 2 06, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:918-27. 2010..Additional exploratory analyses are essential to identify predictive markers and to optimize patient selection for cetuximab therapy in NSCLC...
- Validation of companion diagnostic for detection of mutations in codons 12 and 13 of the KRAS gene in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: analysis of the NCIC CTG CO.17 trialChristopher T Harbison
Bristol Myers Squibb, Rte 206 and Province Line Rd, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 137:820-7. 2013....
- Correlation between gene expression of IGF-1R pathway markers and cetuximab benefit in metastatic colorectal cancerFei Huang
Bristol Myers Squibb Co, Route 206 and Province Line Rd, Room E1 293, Princeton, NJ 08453, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:1156-66. 2012....
- Multicenter phase II and translational study of cetuximab in metastatic colorectal carcinoma refractory to irinotecan, oxaliplatin, and fluoropyrimidinesHeinz Josef Lenz
Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:4914-21. 2006..It also evaluated the safety, pharmacokinetics, immunokinetics, and biologic determinants of activity...
- K-ras mutations and benefit from cetuximab in advanced colorectal cancerChristos S Karapetis
Flinders Medical Centre and Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia
N Engl J Med 359:1757-65. 2008..The mutation status of the K-ras gene in the tumor may affect the response to cetuximab and have treatment-independent prognostic value...
- Identification of promoter regions in the human genome by using a retroviral plasmid library-based functional reporter gene assayShirin Khambata-Ford
Department of Genetics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Genome Res 13:1765-74. 2003..This method promises to be a useful genome-wide function-based approach that can complement existing methods to look for promoters...