Bruce W Bailey
Affiliation: Brigham Young University
- Adherence to the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the relationship to adiposity in young womenBruce W Bailey
Department of Exercise Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT Electronic address
J Nutr Educ Behav 47:86-93. 2015..To determine the relationship between adherence to the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans and adiposity in young women with and without statistical adjustment for physical activity (PA)...
- Dietary predictors of visceral adiposity in overweight young adultsBruce W Bailey
Department of Exercise and Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USA
Br J Nutr 103:1702-5. 2010..While this relationship was independent in women, in men there was a synergistic relationship between dietary fat consumption and Ca consumption in predicting VAT...
- Energy cost of exergaming: a comparison of the energy cost of 6 forms of exergamingBruce W Bailey
Department of Exercise Sciences, College of Life Sciences, 267 Smith Fieldhouse, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602 2201, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 165:597-602. 2011....
- Restricting night-time eating reduces daily energy intake in healthy young men: a short-term cross-over studyJames D LeCheminant
Department of Exercise Sciences, Brigham Young University, 269 SFH, Provo, UT 84602, USA
Br J Nutr 110:2108-13. 2013..Differences in total mood score or mood subscales between the NER and control conditions were not apparent (P>0·05). These findings provide support for NER decreasing short-term EI in healthy young men...
- Meat Intake and Insulin Resistance in Women without Type 2 DiabetesLarry A Tucker
Department of Exercise Sciences, Brigham Young University, 237 SFH, Provo, UT 84602, USA
J Diabetes Res 2015:174742. 2015..To examine the relationship between meat intake and insulin resistance (IR) in 292 nondiabetic women...
- Dairy consumption and insulin resistance: the role of body fat, physical activity, and energy intakeLarry A Tucker
College of Life Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
J Diabetes Res 2015:206959. 2015..Apparently, high dairy intake is a significant predictor of insulin resistance in middle-aged, nondiabetic women. ..
- Neural response to pictures of food after exercise in normal-weight and obese womenBliss Hanlon
Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 44:1864-70. 2012..Secondary outcomes included energy intake and physical activity (PA) over 24 h...
- Evaluation of a university general education health and wellness course delivered by lecture or onlineRonald Hager
Department of Exercise Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USA
Am J Health Promot 26:263-9. 2012....