MEGAN T SANDEL
Affiliation: Boston University School of Medicine
- Neighborhood-Level Interventions to Improve Childhood Opportunity and Lift Children Out of PovertyMegan Sandel
Department of General Pediatrics, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Mass Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 16:S128-35. 2016..The case studies reviewed outline strategies for creating higher opportunity neighborhoods for pediatricians interested in working across sectors to address the impact of neighborhood opportunity on child health and well-being...
- When home is where the stress is: expanding the dimensions of housing that influence asthma morbidityM Sandel
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Arch Dis Child 91:942-8. 2006....
- Housing interventions and control of health-related chemical agents: a review of the evidenceMegan Sandel
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 16:S24-33. 2010..Investing in housing interventions may yield important savings from reduced disease and injury from avoidable exposures to chemical agents...
- Social and environmental stressors in the home and childhood asthmaShakira Franco Suglia
Department of Pediatrics, Boston University School of Medicine, 88 East Newton Street, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Epidemiol Community Health 64:636-42. 2010..The authors examined the relationship between maternal intimate partner violence (IPV), housing quality and asthma among children in the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study (N=2013)...
- Housing Stress and Wheeze/Asthma in Urban ChildrenMegan Sandel; Fiscal Year: 2008..Study of the relative importance of housing stress in urban populations may result in more targeted housing interventions and policy change to impact public health. ..