Jennifer E Rosen
Affiliation: Boston University School of Medicine
- Kelp use in patients with thyroid cancerJennifer E Rosen
Department of Surgery, Boston University, 820 Harrison Avenue Suite 5007, Boston, MA, 02118, USA
Endocrine 46:123-30. 2014..Physicians who treat patients with thyroid cancer should be aware of these data to further assist in their assessment and care. ..
- Complementary and integrative treatments: thyroid diseaseJennifer E Rosen
Section of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Boston University, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Otolaryngol Clin North Am 46:423-35. 2013..This article presents an overview of common forms of CIM and their theoretic framework to review the data regarding CIM use in thyroid disease. The intent is to facilitate communication between patients and physicians regarding CIM...
- Massage for perioperative pain and anxiety in placement of vascular access devicesJennifer Rosen
Adv Mind Body Med 27:12-23. 2013..Researchers have never assessed the feasibility and effectiveness of offering massage therapy for low-income, underserved cancer patients who are undergoing port insertion...
- The future of medical diagnostics: review paperWaseem K Jerjes
Head and Neck Optical Diagnostics Society Council, International Society of Minimally Invasive Diagnostics, University College London, London, UK
Head Neck Oncol 3:38. 2011..The meeting included 2 sections: oral communication sessions running in parallel to the IPA programme and poster presentation sessions combined with the IPA and EPPM posters sessions...
- Contemporary diagnostic approach to the thyroid noduleJennifer E Rosen
Department of Surgery, Section of Surgical Oncology, Boston University School of Medicine, 88 East Newton Street D605, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Surg Oncol 94:649-61. 2006..Given how many questions still exist for patients with thyroid nodules, partnership and collaboration, or the "bench to bedside" concept should find its way into most every thyroid surgeon and endocrinologist's lexicon...
- Elastic light-scattering spectroscopy for discrimination of benign from malignant disease in thyroid nodulesHyunsuk Suh
Department of Surgery, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 18:1300-5. 2011..We assessed the diagnostic potential of ESS in the thyroid to differentiate benign from malignant thyroid nodules as determined by histology...
- Treatment options for Graves disease: a cost-effectiveness analysisHaejin In
Department of Surgery, Boston Medical Center, 88 East Newton St, C515, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Am Coll Surg 209:170-179.e1-2. 2009..We aim to determine the most cost-effective option...