Susan D Raffa
Affiliation: Boston University
- Feared consequences of panic attacks in panic disorder: a qualitative and quantitative analysisSusan D Raffa
Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Cogn Behav Ther 33:199-207. 2004..The qualitative analysis identified additional areas of patient-reported concern not included in previous research that may be important in the assessment and treatment of PD...
- Risk factors for isolated sleep paralysis in an African American sample: a preliminary studyHolly J Ramsawh
Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Behav Ther 39:386-97. 2008..The current trauma/PTSD findings are mixed, however, and warrant future research...
- Prevalence of anxiety disorders in men and women with established coronary heart diseaseJohn F Todaro
Centers for Behavioral and Preventive Medicine, Brown Medical School, The Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI, USA
J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 27:86-91. 2007..Anxiety has been associated with the development and recurrence of coronary heart disease (CHD). The objective of this study was to estimate the prevalence of anxiety disorders in men and women with established CHD...
- Morbidity of DSM-IV Axis I disorders in patients with noncardiac chest pain: Psychiatric morbidity linked with increased pain and health care utilizationKamila S White
University of Missouri Saint Louis, Department of Psychology, Saint Louis, MO 63121, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 76:422-30. 2008..Implications for early identification of psychiatric disorders are discussed...
- Relapse following combined treatment discontinuation in a placebo-controlled trial for panic disorderSusan D Raffa
Research Phobia Clinic at Hillside Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Glen Oaks, NY, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:548-55. 2008..Other possible reasons for differential relapse rates and treatment implications are discussed...