Yakeel T Quiroz
Affiliation: Boston University
- Hippocampal hyperactivation in presymptomatic familial Alzheimer's diseaseYakeel T Quiroz
Department of Psychology, Center for Memory and Brain, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Neurol 68:865-75. 2010..These PS1 subjects will go on to develop the first symptoms of the disease around the age of 45 years. Our objective was to examine hippocampal function years before the onset of clinical symptoms...
- Event-related potential markers of brain changes in preclinical familial Alzheimer diseaseY T Quiroz
Center for Memory and Brain, Psychology Department, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Neurology 77:469-75. 2011..2 years) who carry the E280A mutation in the presenilin-1 (PSEN1) gene and will go on to develop AD around the age of 45...
- Cortical atrophy in presymptomatic Alzheimer's disease presenilin 1 mutation carriersYakeel T Quiroz
Psychology Department, Center for Memory and Brain, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:556-61. 2013..Sporadic late-onset Alzheimer's disease (AD) dementia has been associated with a 'signature' of cortical atrophy in paralimbic and heteromodal association regions measured with MRI...
- Greater working memory load results in greater medial temporal activity at retrievalKarin Schon
Department of Psychology and Center for Memory and Brain, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Cereb Cortex 19:2561-71. 2009..Bilateral dorsolateral prefrontal activity was present during maintenance, but not during encoding or retrieval. The results support models of WM predicting that activity in the MTL should be modulated by WM load...
- Brain Imaging and Blood Biomarker Abnormalities in Children With Autosomal Dominant Alzheimer Disease: A Cross-Sectional StudyYakeel T Quiroz
Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston2Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston3Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston4Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
JAMA Neurol 72:912-9. 2015..Brain imaging and fluid biomarkers are characterized in children at risk for autosomal dominant Alzheimer disease (ADAD)...