Ching Ti Liu
Affiliation: Boston University
- Trans-ethnic Meta-analysis and Functional Annotation Illuminates the Genetic Architecture of Fasting Glucose and InsulinChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Boston University, Boston, MA 02118, USA Electronic address
Am J Hum Genet 99:56-75. 2016....
- Multi-ethnic fine-mapping of 14 central adiposity lociChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Hum Mol Genet 23:4738-44. 2014..We annotated variants using information from the ENCODE Consortium and Roadmap Epigenomics Project to prioritize variants for possible functionality...
- Comparison of statistical approaches to rare variant analysis for quantitative traitsHan Chen
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02118, USA
BMC Proc 5:S113. 2011....
- Assessment of gene-by-sex interaction effect on bone mineral densityChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, 801 Massachusetts Avenue CT3, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Bone Miner Res 27:2051-64. 2012..If they exist, gene-by-sex interactions for BMD probably have weak effects, accounting for less than 0.08% of the variation in these traits per implicated SNP. © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research...
- Heritability of prevalent vertebral fracture and volumetric bone mineral density and geometry at the lumbar spine in three generations of the Framingham studyChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
J Bone Miner Res 27:954-8. 2012....
- Incorporating biological knowledge in the search for gene x gene interaction in genome-wide association studiesAlisa K Manning
School of Public Health, Boston University, 715 Albany Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
BMC Proc 3:S81. 2009..012)...
- Visceral Adipose Tissue Is Associated With Bone Microarchitecture in the Framingham Osteoporosis StudyChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
J Bone Miner Res 32:143-150. 2017..2016 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research...
- Targeted sequencing of genome wide significant loci associated with bone mineral density (BMD) reveals significant novel and rare variants: the Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) targeted sequencing studyYi Hsiang Hsu
The Institute for Aging Research Hebrew SeniorLife and the Department of Medicine Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Hum Mol Genet . 2016..We performed fine-mapping by targeted sequencing at WLS, MEF2C, ARHGAP1/F2 and JAG1 loci prioritized by eQTL and bioinformatic approaches among 56 BMD loci from our previous GWAS meta-analysis...
- Evaluation of a Two-Stage Approach in Trans-Ethnic Meta-Analysis in Genome-Wide Association StudiesJaeyoung Hong
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Genet Epidemiol 40:284-92. 2016..These results suggest that prior clustering in the two-stage approach can be an effective and efficient intermediate step in meta-analysis to account for the multiethnic heterogeneity. ..
- Common variants in and near IRS1 and subclinical cardiovascular disease in the Framingham Heart StudySoo Lim
General Medicine Division, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Atherosclerosis 229:149-54. 2013..We tested the hypothesis that variants at this locus are associated with subclinical atherosclerosis traits...
- Genome-Wide Association Study of the Modified Stumvoll Insulin Sensitivity Index Identifies BCL2 and FAM19A2 as Novel Insulin Sensitivity LociGeoffrey A Walford
Diabetes Research Center Diabetes Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA Center for Human Genetic Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Diabetes 65:3200-11. 2016..In conclusion, we identified two novel loci and replicated known variants associated with insulin sensitivity. Further studies are needed to clarify the causal variant and function at the BCL2 and FAM19A2 loci. ..
- Novel Genetic Variants Associated With Increased Vertebral Volumetric BMD, Reduced Vertebral Fracture Risk, and Increased Expression of SLC1A3 and EPHB2Carrie M Nielson
School of Public Health, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA
J Bone Miner Res 31:2085-2097. 2016..These results may help elucidate vertebral bone biology and novel approaches to reducing vertebral fracture incidence. © 2016 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research...