Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Boston University
- Retinoic acid receptor β stimulates hepatic induction of fibroblast growth factor 21 to promote fatty acid oxidation and control whole-body energy homeostasis in miceYu Li
Department of Medicine, Whitaker Cardiovascular Institute, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Biol Chem 288:10490-504. 2013..The hepatic RAR-FGF21 pathway may represent a potential drug target for treating metabolic disorders...
- Hepatic SIRT1 attenuates hepatic steatosis and controls energy balance in mice by inducing fibroblast growth factor 21Yu Li
Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts Electronic address
Gastroenterology 146:539-49.e7. 2014..Hepatic overexpression of SIRT1 reduces steatosis and glucose intolerance in obese mice. We investigated mechanisms by which SIRT1 controls hepatic steatosis in mice...
- Activation of sterol regulatory element binding protein and NLRP3 inflammasome in atherosclerotic lesion development in diabetic pigsYu Li
Vascular Biology Section, Department of Medicine, Whitaker Cardiovascular Institute, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e67532. 2013..However, whether SREBP is involved in vascular lipid accumulation and inflammation in atherosclerosis remains largely unknown...
- The impact of splenectomy on human coronary artery atherosclerosis and vascular macrophage distributionYu Li
Harvard T H Chan School of Public Health, Boston, MA, 02115, USA Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 02114, USA
Cardiovasc Pathol 25:453-460. 2016..In this study, the direct impact of splenectomy on human coronary artery atherosclerotic plaque severity and macrophage content was investigated...
- Hepatic overexpression of SIRT1 in mice attenuates endoplasmic reticulum stress and insulin resistance in the liverYu Li
Department of Medicine, Whitaker Cardiovascular Institute, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, 02118, USA
FASEB J 25:1664-79. 2011....