Affiliation: Boston College
- CCK response in bulimia nervosa and following remissionSandra L Hannon-Engel
William F Connell School of Nursing, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, United States Electronic address
Physiol Behav 122:56-61. 2013..Replication studies utilizing a larger sample size are needed to further elucidate the role of CCK in recovery from BN and its potential target of related novel treatment strategies...
- Regulating satiety in bulimia nervosa: the role of cholecystokininSandy Hannon-Engel
Psychiatric Mental Health Department, Connell School of Nursing, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, USA
Perspect Psychiatr Care 48:34-40. 2012..This article reviews the role of cholecystokinin (CCK), a satiety-producing hormone, in the regulation of binge eating in those who suffer from BN...
- Regulatory oversight: do psychiatric patients have the right to refuse active treatment?Sandy Hannon-Engel
Boston College, Connell School of Nursing, Chestnut Hill, MA, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 25:21-3. 2011..This article will briefly discuss the moral complexities faced by psychiatric nurses when attempting to balance their patients' right to autonomy versus the regulatory demands of the federal government...
- Are you survey ready? Online evaluation of a multidrug-resistant organisms educational program in a behavioral health hospitalSandra Hannon-Engel
Pembroke Hospital, Pembroke, Massachusetts, USA
Perspect Psychiatr Care 47:138-44. 2011..This pilot study assessed the effectiveness of the MDRO educational module in our behavioral health hospital...
- Role of Altered CCK Response in Bulimia NervosaSandra L Hannon Engel; Fiscal Year: 2010....